Perseverance of a well-trained attorney is what you need, for the compensation you deserve, after a car wreck. Contact the Law Office of Jeremy A. Bartley today. (606) 678-7265
For most people, a car wreck is a rare event. It can be difficult to know what to do, what your rights are and how you can get the compensation you deserve. That is why we offer our personal attention to every client. The Law Office of Jeremy A. Bartley has handled car wrecks cases throughout the commonwealth of Kentucky for years.
- We are highly experienced and have a strong reputation in the Commonwealth Of Kentucky.
- The Law Office of Jeremy A. Bartley is up to date with the latest changes in personal injury law pertaining to car wrecks, semi-trucks and personal injury.
- We Maximize your compensation after a car wreck leaves you injured.
- We offer you a plethora of resources, wisdom and knowledge that will be applied to each individual case, as no two cases are alike.
- Property damage: Our law firm can explain how to make a property damage claim and set the process in motion to get your vehicle repaired quickly.
- No health insurance: You need to seek medical treatment immediately. If you do not have health insurance, contact our law firm. We can arrange treatment with a competent doctor – even with specialists – so that you can get treatment and begin your recovery.
- Health insurance: If the health insurance company does not want to pay for your treatment, we can help. We will contact the medical insurance company and give them the information they require to process and pay your medical bills.
- Accident investigation: Most car wrecks do not require an investigation, but if there is an issue about how the accident happened, we will hire an accident reconstruction expert. That should be done as quickly as possible, while the evidence is still fresh.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one was killed in a car wreck; you have our sympathy and our help. We will do everything we can to provide family members with compensation from every source possible.
- Tourist accidents: We represent out-of-state clients who were injured in a car wreck while visiting Kentucky.